Feb 5, 2015

Overdosed

Hi guys!
I'm a bit busy lately, and I haven't done anything productive. Shane on me..
What have I been up to?
Studying ='study'+'dying'
I'm going through a little addiction issue here. Coffee is dangerous! Combined with the lack of sleeping.... This lifestyle has serious effects on me... Yesterday I almost fainted, cuz I didn't got to eat anything till 2pm. It scared me a little bit :'D. And even after lunch, I had 2history lessons, and a looong walk in town and shopping. Which actually felt good after 8hours indoor. I honestly felt fresher! Then almost overslept on the way home. Xd

I officially finished the sociology with 88,2point out of 100. :) I'm proud of myself. And already  took up my second half semester, which is economics. I already watched the first lecture, and its kinda exciting. Its basically about problem solving. Maybe I'm gonna write a whole article about MCC.
Gosh I wanna write about so many things! I hope I'll have some time besides everything.

Almost forgot to mention: tutorials are on the way!!!! Waiting for some editing;) I'm curious what kind of feedback im gonna get.
till then byebye!!! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment