Dec 29, 2015

I'M BACK!!! :) for a while...

Wow!
Long time no see! How you are you doing? By 'you' I mean non existent person who reads this stuff :D somehow the blog was read hell lot of times : today its  like

this

Oldalmegjelenítések száma ma
0
Oldalmegjelenítések száma tegnap
0
Oldalmegjelenítések száma az elmúlt hónapban
63
Oldalmegjelenítési előzmények (összes)
2 126

Anywaaaas... Hell lot of things happened, and hell lot of time passed. My last rambling was posted in august :O you can tell that studying started.... Yeah...and yet my mindset changed a lil bit. Thanks to a CERTAIN SOMEONE (you know who you are ;) ). Ooohkay, I admit I started a relationship in august. Best decision of my life so far :D You might have noticed that i'm a negative person. Well, my partner helps me with positive way of thinking and tought me the holy scentence of life: "We can solve anything anytime, one way or an other!" This might seem a weak inspirational quote, but when the power of these words have been prooved..... it's a miracle! Especially in a long-distance relationship like ours. 

The last year in this school... the 5th to be precise! Oh fuck I'm old :D I feel old. Looking a the kids these days, and our old pics... realizing that my classmates and I are fricking grown ups with cars, plans,,jobs, goals and hell lot of responibilities! 

But before I start the whole sentimental bullshit, let me tell you some stories what have happened in these past months. Some more interesting things :) I promised an article about the burlesque show which we visited this august. We also have been on The Grenma concert as well in september, and the last class-trip happened next month in Eger. I'm not gonna get into the current political situaton even tho I should cuz at the university we got all the background information and stuff about the 'migrant case', and that presentation helped me a lot to understand the situation and all aspects of it! //ok maybe I ll include it sometimes...
After these I got some stuff to say about health issues and things like that + a lil suprise ;).
And then halloween happened, and x-mass happened and a shitload ofthings have happened and will happen. Preps for everything... I ll tell ya! Tonight I will violate my braincells to write at least one or two articles.

Stay tuned! . orwhatevor theysay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment