Aug 23, 2015

Stressed out? Can't sleep? - Solutions, hacks, naps, lifesavors, advices

As you might noticed duringall these articles I'm a stressed out grumpy ass b*tch sometimes. Cuz not giving a f*ck is trendy :D ..No no no but really, I'm always kinda rud and ignorant. 80%of my lifetime im ust like:

Friends laugh at my attitude, they hate me and/or love me, hell knows, but stress continues.... It can trouble your everydays and your sleep! In my case both... It's a shitty feeling and I'mcomplainng a lot about it,and the caffeine overdose isn't alwas a good solution. 

But how can you help yourself? Don't visit a psycholgist or head to the first yoga studio in your town! Ain't nobody has time and/or money for that shit! You are better than that!

What I always do when I'm in trouble doing something is browsing the internet for solution. Articles tutorials etc... Low profile low budget (some might say low intelligence, but I'm jus a frikin modern genius!). 
You can find a lot of stuff like memes and signatures and quotes sying you should just chill and don't give a fuck and be happy and so...


But these won't really help! (unless you are a naive easily manipulated person,inwhich case you might need an expert's help :D ) 
For happyness, I already wrote some articles: 
http://armindoyle.blogspot.hu/2015/02/happyness-is-real.html
http://armindoyle.blogspot.hu/2015/07/daily-addwise-happy-wakeup-happy-day.html

For relaxiation, stress level reduction, well, lets find out what's my personal recommendation.

During the days I can't help but keep doing tasks and being stressed out and caffeinate a lot! The smell off coffee kinda helps cuz when I'm drinking coffe it means I alredy got a break so I can dring coffee... infinite association :D But sometimes I don't have break to drink coffee, so I just buy one and drink it with one glup and burn my tounge and my insides.... not pleasant but the effect is still there.
Overall daytime is stressfull you can't help it! Except if you have a longer break or you can take a nap or something.Lucky bastard...
One methond can help, it's called: Human interraction :D especially during lunchbreak. We used to do it with friends of mine, it started out to be a "history concilium" since we are studying that on a higher number of lessons (and level). It sometimes worked out we talked about topics so we could understand the reasons and consequences of happenings and stuff.... But other times when we were really tired we used the laughter to keep ourselves awake. I stood a lot of radomly done and said sh*t , ya know when something comes to your mind and you dn't even think about holding it back, so it comes out and makes everyone laugh including yourself. So yeah, it helped a little :)

But I always need a really relaxed time of the day, and since I can't have naps it's always nighttime, especially late night. I can't even plan to go to sleep early so I can get up refreshed. My schedule usually doesn't allow it..... But there are some times, after finished work (or tossed it to the corner saying "Fuck it!")  when you just go, have a quick shower, you don't even knoqw where you are and how onearth you did it, make it to your bed get in a horizontal position and fell asleep immediatelly, cuz you are drop dead tired. It happens like 1-2 times a week.

Other times I'm just overcoffeinated. Or, you know there is a point of tiredness whey your body just overdrive itself and you are hyperactive and stuff. Or just simply can't shut your brain down.
These are the cases whe you need help to get some sleep.

I found a looooot of methods!

1. Meditation: YouTube is full of these shit! It doesn't work for me, but for some, it might help.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY

2. ASMR
For those of you who don't know what this is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response

For those of you, who don't give a fuck to read the discription, ust one advice: get on youtube and experiment, find your own triggers!
This is my personal collection: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_V6fBuhoY9G9CSQ0hkWZaN0V2ua-oe7j
But you really have to just go and search and find your favs.
At first you hear it and you are like "what the actual fuck isthis?" "this is creepy/disgusting/perverted etc...."
 little explanation you skeptic folks : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQB-PddpYtE&list=PL_V6fBuhoY9G9CSQ0hkWZaN0V2ua-oe7j&index=12 

It may or may not wok for everyone, I dunno, it works for me, so I think its good and I can just recommend it!

3. My complete schedule, when I'm really not sleepy, but I gotta rest:
It's a not so complicated list of tasks what I do, when I get to bed, and can't put myself to sleep.

- sitting in my bed, browsing youtube/reading/listening to music
- open my funny video collelction: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_V6fBuhoY9FpColXb6CJBqaPfxLeJXWk , and laugh my ass off watching these
// note: laughter helps a lot! You are exercising, and having fun, also shutting your serious brain and tiring yourself.
- after I'm tired enough or happy enough, get into sleeping position (mine is weird but comfy)
- plug my earphones and start an asmr video/audio
- the asmr + tiredness will eventually put me into sleep :)

Soooo yeah... these are my methods :) Hope it helped!

If it didn't here some other stuff what I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y2EcfEViH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfu3opYpD7E
But really ,go out and do research! It might change your life.



OOOOOOOR yu can jsut try this:
It was truly a lifesavor sometimes :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment