Jun 21, 2015

Regular random sh*t update

I started to think about some aspects of my life... Like deeeeepreallydeeeep shit.....
Why am I blogging? Because its fun :D Hell cares about readers, it's a frikin diary! Deal with it...

Anyway, vlogging is not happening. I can't even upload the pictures to my computer :P I'm suck at technology (said a frikin people who is in a frikin programmer class XD). It's just not working!!!! I'll try to fix it later... It's not that important or urgent. But I 'll definitely do it sooner or later. :) Both journeys were amazing, and Slovakia was a good cultural and historical experience. I learned a LOT! Thanks to our guide, who is an encyclopedia!!! Literally knows everything about ....  everything :D Not to mention he is/was a history teacher. I feel such a respect towards him :)
The sights were also amazing, even though we couldn't get into any museums because everyting is expensive.... But it was still cool :) I hope I'll be able to upload these stuff soon.

The party, what I mentioned previously, was absolutelly amazing! :) I wanna thank you guys for inviting me, and having fun together. I can't wat for the next party XD. It'll be in our classmate's father's wine vault and tenancy. Almost everyone from our class will be there, we  gonna have fun, celebrate our classmate's birthday and eat delicios food, not to mention the wine ;). It ll be great!
 PS: we love you in advance 'Classate'/Friend<3 who throws this party !!!!!

And the biggest news: SUMMER JUST STRATED!!!!!!!
And again I have a lloooooong to-do-list. I'm not saying that this summer will be different, because it's already different :D. I planned a lot, and I'll try my best to accomplish my schedule.

This list contains:
cosplay - big suprise,but I already started it, and I won't stop till it's done :)
studying for nxt year's exams...... pain in  the  ass, but I'll have to
getting a job -dunno what yet.... but there is a fun oportunity, I just have to prepare myself
swimming - I miss you mydear water :'(
learning japanese- happening for real! I'm determined.

and the most important: HAVING FUN! I won't let myself staying home during summer. There will be a lot of spontaneus thigs I  supose XD. You know what they say : Intelligence is capable of miracles... stupidity is capable of EVERYTHING . :D

The truth has been spoken,im off doing what I've started. BYe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment