Jun 1, 2015

Vlogging maybe

Phew it was a looong and fun weekend. I travelled a little with class to Sopron(Hungary), which I took a lot of pictures of and videos too about the beautiful landscapes and exhibitions and so. We had an awsome time, so I thought maybe I should vlog about it. I wanted to start my vlog a long time ago, but I couldn't find time / program for it. But now I'm prepared and determined! It 'll be fun :) I hope so...
I have a camera with very bad quality filming, I don't know when will I be able to buy a new one, but the content matters (in my opinion).

So what will come?
Updates:
pictures in my online galeries
random videos
vlog - documentary about my journeys

And next week I ll travel to Slovakia for a day or two. That won't be so exciting, but I'll try my best to make it enjoyable and quality time. There will be a lot of little kids there, but I'm gonna hang out wth the teachers and so, cuz they invited me.
I have been in Slovakia several times when I was a kid, like every year from my primary school. I've studied the language for 8 years, but still , I don't know a word. But these parts are full of hungarian inhabitats cuz this area was part of Hungary till 1920. Most of them still speak hungarian. The others... I hope they understand english at least a little bit.

Till then, I only have a few days to keep up my grades.... This year is important, We have to get a lot of points (455 out of the maximum 500) to get in to university. Such a pain in the ass.... The goverment screwing up my life soo much.... And now they started to reform the education all in one, especially the upper ed which makes students life a living hell, so do mine. But hating them won't solve the problem, and escaping from this country is impossible if you dont have like a million in your backpocket just in case... Anyway.... We will fight for our better lives :) hoping we won't mess it up.

I'll keep you updated, bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment