Aug 2, 2015

where are those articles?

Hi guys! You know what , I'm feelin like an asshole today, and I will be, so no offense, it's just some regular shit to bore you with :D 

I've started the articles, the tutorial andthe harajuku walk too, but the drafts stayed as they are and I haven't felt up for them al weeks... I'm lazy as FAAAK! thats it folks :D They ll happen, as soon as  ll be able to consume enough coffeine:D 

Also an amazing thing happened! We went to a Burlesqueshow *.* like two days ago and it was sooo.... I'll tell you in a separate article ;)

I'm lazy.... ot doing anyting feels soo gooood! Since I'm in Europe, wedon't have Netflix...  You tube became my netflix XD My hobby right now is to chill in front of the computer, watch anime/films/series and mostly you tube, and saving pictures of everything *.* Literally... I saved back at thedays this 

YES its a f**king colour! Purple.... why? duno, it was pretty I saved it, don't judge me :D I only save pretty and beautiful things, whatevor looks good..... I think I miss art.. I really miss art from my life :( I should do something, but besides all the chillin I'm studying which means 


Soooo right nove I'm like....





Meh... 







See ya soon guys....














No comments:

Post a Comment