Jan 22, 2015

Career, plans and stuff

People are complicated....... And hard to understand! Even I can't understand myself sometimes, especially when it comes to plans & career. Life is a damn hard thing!

As a child I wanted to be soo many things from scientist to soldier :D And now here I am -.- HERE! You see?:D
My firsth serious plan was becoming a lawyer or a psychologist. Well..biology, neurology, latin,.. Naaaah not my thing!
Then what?
Get a language! Okay: english! 0th english class, language exam. Correct.
And now? Flight attendant!- the only one company in my country(MALÉV) closed-.- Dang it!
Calm dow! Opportunities by my skills : I can draw! Yeeey there is media&animation (3d and stuff) lesson at 3rd year, if I go to the programming class. - yep , thank you very much GOVERMENT deleted this lesson till I got there....
Now what the hell should I do? -I like history.
That's gonna be a huge pain in the ass to get high scores on the school leaving exam... Have to do this!
Then what to do with a C1 language and history???? - Hmmm BBC news, economics... Interesting! But I have never learned it.
Quickly find a curse on the (most popular) University. 4half terms preparing me to college. Maaaan this sh*t is hard! And my lessons are hard, and I have sooo many of them.
My friends reaction to this:
- You have a serious coffee addiction! STOP! Or at least drink some water, you haven't eaten all day!
- You look soo tired! Why can't you sleep 7-8hours like a normal person do?
- How the heck can you do this multitasking thing???? What is your secret? I wanna do this too!!*,*

My answers were:
-Yes, I admit, I'm addicted. I won't eat, cuz I need my blood flow in my brain not in my stomach. Who cares about a little migraine? Even if there is 3/day...
-Yes, I look like crap, thanks for reminding me! -,- (that was rude of you) But you know what, these bastards underneat my eyes are designer bags! And my stress level is so high that I would slap you with a bag any time, so don't come for me! *hissing*(yes, that's the morning, when I haven't had coffee yet)
- Psst, my secret is: No social life/freetime/outgoing / LIFE!!!! Even if I got some free time, I'd probably draw my shitty comics or design a tattoo for someone. Or just practice ... Something...

Multitasking is a real thing! When you have to do your best, even if you have to study in two schools at once/working on something besides these, cuz that's the only way for you to survive the huge rude world! Life can be beautiful:3 If you're done with everything. Or if you getting up half hour before your before your actual alarm clock, just for the sake of boiling a good coffe for yourself and have real breakfast sloooowly. And even if it's just once a week program, it makes you really happy. :)
If you are multitasking like me, you probably experiencing that every little good thing can make you the happiest person on earth. Like getting a hairbrush from you mother, cuz you haven't brushed your hair since your last brush broke (which was months ago). Or a good cup of coffe, a human being talking to you.
yep, I'm complaining again, but I wanted to show every optimists/pessimists:this is how it goes! Everybody have their own problems, pros and cons, your job is to live and do your thing! For me there is no bright or dark side, it's one huge canvas and you're standing in the middle of it. It's your decision to sh*t on it, or draw beautiful flowers or just rip it and fall into nothing....

That was the last two days thoughts :) I hope you enjoyed it. TubeNews are coming, but I should arrive home first -,-"

No comments:

Post a Comment