Jan 17, 2015

work in progress

I've already started planning and sketching the plot of the action scenes. It's soooo hard!!! All perspectives and movements and stuff.... Anyway, I'm learning fast enough to finish the whole project before the deadlines.
Also working on posters, logos and even stop-motion animation..... fuuuuh it gonna be soooo much work but I hope we/I 'll get a profit of this project.

Western comic art is very different than manga art. Even though I'm an anime fan, Istarted to watch cartoons of my childhood, and loving them and the graphic. I really stared to think about the differences between studios and comic art styles.... mybe I'm going to write a summary of my thoughts about this topic.... maybe but definitelly not today! :D

Today I'm just sittinginfront of my computer, searching for good arts what I can learn from, and editing my tumbrl art,, cuz I realized i didn't add labels to my artworks :P
And also studying.... (pain in the ass)

No comments:

Post a Comment