Jan 5, 2015

row-row fight the powa' - back to school again-----

Welcome back to school, the cruel and ugly reality we live in... I HAte it (but who doesnt?)
Its the end of the half term, exam results all the way up in my ass..... And the language exam too!!!!

Let me tell you a little story about it. A story what happens only in Hungary, cuz here.. everybody is a mean nasty slut if it comes to expenses or money. 
So.... I took the A-level language exam in october. And I passed on the writing - dunno how, my grammar is awfull- and the oral examination with the listening werent as successfull as I wanted it t be. Especially the listening part...it was sooo baaad and hard but I thought Im gonna pass. (BTW the oral examination was cool and smoth and awesome! :D ). But these two tasks matters as one. So , the minimal % to pass is 60%. The oral was about 87% and  the listening was 39,9999% - in points te 60%=28,8 points. Guess how many points did I get? Huh? 28 f***kin points. And not to mention, I went to check it officially to the examination center to Budapest, and I found 3 more points, which they didnt give me. I was soo pissed off (im still pissed off...) and I went through the whole procedure to make them re-check it, but they didnt.... and all of this trouble and stress for what? MONEY!!! yes, cuz this exam is fuckin expensive........ OF COURSE they gonna make me do it again -.- bitches...

And my grades dropped cuz all these last minute tests. I hate them all! These are so unnecessary and forced..... 

Anyways... Don't give up (yet) and row-row fight the powa'! XD

  

No comments:

Post a Comment