Jan 26, 2015

Daily Add-Wise! - Prezi

A new type of article again! My point is helping you guys, my dear readers (if I would have at least one:D) , in all kind of stuff.

Today's topic:
Presentation

Having exams, need a presentaion/mindmap, and dunno how without MicOffice?
Let me introduce/recommend you 2 websites:

1th - a sart website por presentations: Prezi.hu
A hungarian website, but the webpages are basically egnlish. VEEEERY useful!!!!!!! 
And also easy to use <3 I love it ! You can download your prez, and play it without iternet.

2nd - a website for mindmaps: Mindmeister.com
An english website, very handy, but I personally dont like mindmaps. But in case I have to do one, I use this programe and you can easily print it or just saveit as a pdf.

SignUP / subscribe whatevör you van, if you foud this article useful! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment