Jan 11, 2015

Comfort zone & ANNOUNCEMENT!

I totaly ruined my comfort zone in the past few days! I started to use all those social media sites which I've never intended to, aaand for my biggest suprise (yes I suprised myself) I vlogged. Yes it was a task which I had to do for mystudies, but I kinda enjoyed it so... I thought I 'll continue.

So, here we are:
My YouTube channel is also active, launched today! yeeey
I'll start a homevideo series about my bird Nobu,cuz he is the cutest bird I've ever seen :3
My aim is to let the people know about the pros and cons of living with a bird, because recently I saw a lot of websites where they selling abadoned birds. So I thought about showing  people all the responsibility and stuff. And the fact that a bird can be as good (or better) pet as any furry animals.

So check the link!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdG_pJh3kJ-bfsbEkMNFigA

No comments:

Post a Comment